“The first rule of management is delegation. Don’t try and do everything yourself because you can’t.”
– Anthea Turner
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, sits down with Beth Lachance, CEO of REVA Global Medical. Virtual Assistants have slowly been revolutionizing how the healthcare space operates, and Beth explains how. From front-desk tasks to vital back-end systems, Virtual Assistants can do it all. Tune into this episode to learn more about the beauty of hiring Virtual Assistants.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Know when you need to take something off your plate and hand it off to someone else.
- Hire people that you know will do it better than you.
- You can’t do everything and you can’t do everything well.
- Beth’s husband, who owned a VA company for years, underwent a business partnership break-up four years ago. After that incident, Beth quit her job and joined her husband to launch REVA Global.
- Having a deep understanding of several medical practices, Beth knew there was great potential in creating a business offering virtual medical assistance for medical practices.
- Date, if possible, before you get married. Really, really know the person you’re going into business with. Learn their history and how they act with different people.
- Back then, Virtual Assistants have been popular in various industries except for the medical industry.
- The pandemic allowed the medical industry to realize that remote workers in medicine are possible.
- Virtual Assistants are capable of handling time-consuming front-desk tasks, full new patient intakes, revenue cycles, etc.
- Nurses and medical assistants should focus on patient care and assisting the physicians and be relieved of tasks that can be delegated to Virtual Assistants.
- REVA Medical Global is entirely Philippines-based. The Philippine culture works out extraordinarily well in US Healthcare. REVA’s Filipino VAs all have bachelor’s degrees and excellent English proficiency.
- The common pain points that Virtual Assistants help with are “scaling a business at the right pace” and “seeing more patients.”
- Hire fast, fire faster. If you know someone’s not going to work out, we have to move on.
- Learn more about REVA Global Medical through www.revaglobalmd.com
- Reach Beth directly through her email firstname.lastname@example.org
“Virtual Assistants taking off and delegating monotonous, brutal tasks from the medical team is what makes a really big difference.” – Beth Lachance
“You’ve got to make sure they love their job. It’s not just about paying somebody more. You can pay me more, but if I hate my job, I’m not going to stay that much longer.” – Beth Lachance
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
Join our Facebook group: https://jasonduprat.com/group
ABOUT THE GUEST
Beth Lachance is the CEO of REVA Global Medical, a provider of outsourced solutions for medical professionals and entrepreneurs and is the leading source for trained Medical Virtual Assistants. Beth leads the day-to-day business operations of REVA Global Medical securing the functionality of the business to drive extensive and sustainable growth
CONNECT WITH THE GUEST
LinkedIn – https://linkedin.com/company/revaglobalmd
Facebook – https://facebook.com/revaglobalmd
Instagram – https://instagram.com/revaglobalmd
Medical virtual assistant services – https://revaglobalmd.com
- Want to become an IV Nutritional Therapy provider? JOIN our FREE masterclass: https://ivtherapyacademy.com/podcast
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://jasonduprat.com/freemasterclass
- Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me at 407-972-0084 and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I’m excited to connect with you!
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- Don’t want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
- #206: TACTICAL TUESDAY: STOP MAKING EXCUSES & START WORKING TOWARDS FINANCIAL FREEDOM
- #98: TACTICAL TUESDAY: MANAGING A REMOTE TEAM FROM HOME
- #54: TACTICAL TUESDAY: INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY AND OUTPUT WITH AN EXECUTIVE OR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness