Rest is part of productivity.
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about taking the pressure off of being an entrepreneur. In today’s episode, Jason’s text community asks for advice on how to step away from the pressure of running their business and focus on downtime. If you’re an entrepreneur who feels almost burnt out, working 24/7 non-stop while chasing success, this episode is for you.
3 KEY POINTS:
- Entrepreneurship is a marathon, not a sprint.
- You have no control over your circumstances, but you do have control over your thoughts.
- Have proper training, systems, and procedures for when you’re not around.
- If you are interested to join Jason’s text community, send a message to 407-972-0084.
- Amy P. asks “How do you not feel like you need to be working in your business 24/7 so you can prioritize some downtime?”
- Jason was part of a mastermind group called 2CCX Mastermind with Russell Brunson.
- Here, Jason’s mindset Coach, Lindsey, was using a framework that was really common in the therapy and coaching space:
- “Your circumstances influence your thoughts. Your thoughts impact how you feel emotionally. How you feel emotionally is going to have a lot of control over the actions you take.”
- You have no control over your circumstances, but you have control over your thoughts.
- You have to have a really solid mindset to be doing anything that is extraordinary in life.
- You don’t need to achieve everything in such a short window. Spread out your timeline a bit farther and give yourself more downtime in the in-betweens.
- If you’re hitting 80-85% of what you would generally target, you’re on the right trajectory and can make improvements to reach higher.
- A similar question from Noreen, another text community member, is “How do I get comfortable stepping away from my clinic?”
- People commonly think that no one can do what they do as well as they can. If you’re hiring the right people, that won’t happen.
- Hire people who can do 80-85% of what you would normally do in terms of quality and standard.
- Let go of the thought that only you can do it the best.
- Have the proper training, systems, and procedures in place to delegate responsibilities while you’re away.
“You can’t control every single thought that enters your mind, but you can control how long that thought stays, your response to that thought, and your feelings towards that thought.” – Jason A. Duprat
“You will burn out as an entrepreneur if you put too much pressure on yourself to produce a certain level of results within too short of a time period.” – Jason A. Duprat
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT
LinkedIn | Facebook | Instagram | Youtube
Join our Facebook group: https://jasonduprat.com/group
- Want to become a Ketamine Therapy provider? Enroll NOW in The Ketamine Academy course: https://ketamineacademy.com/presentation
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://jasonduprat.com/freemasterclass
- Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me at 407-972-0084 and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I’m excited to connect with you!
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- Don’t want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
- #243: TACTICAL TUESDAY: TRAVELING DOWN THE PATH OF PROGRESSION AS AN ENTREPRENEUR
- #192: TACTICAL TUESDAY: SET REVENUE GOALS THAT GROW WITH YOU & YOUR BUSINESS
- #292: GOAL-SETTING: IDENTIFY YOUR KEY FOCUS AREAS THIS 2023
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness