To have it, you have to want it.
Jason A. Duprat, MBA, CRNA, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Boss Academy, discusses defining your goal and achieving it. Jason teaches us how to block our time each day and identify if what we do each day is aligned with our goals. If you feel like you’re falling short of what you want, tune into this episode.
- If you have big goals but haven’t met those goals yet, Jason challenges you to do things differently.
- The overwhelming majority of successful people are not any smarter than the average person. However, they manage their time way better than the average person.
- One of the things that Thomas Jefferson did was manage his time into blocks. Jason recommends starting out by blocking your 24 hours a day to 4 hours each, leaving you with 6 chunks of 4-hour time blocks. 2 chunks (8 hours) are usually dedicated for sleep, leaving you with 4 chunks (16 hours).
- You have to make some extra sacrifices because you have less time in the day to build what you need to build.
- What separates high-level entrepreneurs from others is their ability to utilize their time to generate value better than the average person.
- Redefine your goals based on what you’re willing to give up and sacrifice.
- If you want to be in the 1%, you have to do what the 1% does. There’s nothing wrong with not striving to be part of the 1%. The idea is to understand exactly what you want and set your priorities accordingly.
“If you spend your time doing something else, it means you valued that more than your goal. In other words, you didn’t want your goal bad enough.” – Jason A. Duprat
“You need to give up the things that need to be given up to get the results you’re looking for.” – Jason A. Duprat
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT:
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://healthcareboss.org/masterclass/
- Have a healthcare business question? Email me at email@example.com and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well.
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- #292: GOAL-SETTING: IDENTIFY YOUR KEY FOCUS AREAS THIS 2023
- #295: OVERCOME SHINY OBJECT SYNDROME, NARROW YOUR FOCUS AND STICK WITH YOUR BUSINESS IN 2023
- #260: THE 5-STEP PRODUCTIVITY MUST-DO’S TO GET MORE OUT OF YOUR BUSINESS (MINUS THE BURNOUT!) WITH MRIDU PARIKH
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness