“Good things happen to those who hustle.” – Anais Nin
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, talks about the proper way to execute your side hustle. Coming from experience, Jason shares how side hustles should be done discreetly and wisely when you have a full-time job and the possible consequences of not doing so.
- Many individuals start their side hustles while working full-time for an employer. Jason highly encourages you to start a side hustle.
- Don’t burn bridges along the way.
- Be careful not to let your employer find out about your side hustle, as they could view it as you not being fully committed to your job. In the worst-case scenario, you might get an ultimatum from your employer.
- If you are pursuing a side hustle, do it discreetly without revealing the details to everyone. Once your business is enough to sustain your cost of living, transition out of your job, which is what Jason did.
- To do your side hustle discreetly, refrain from doing things that will draw a lot of attention to you being the business owner, such as having your name in the business and having your face revealed on the business’ website.
- Share your business ideas and express your enthusiasm only to your clients, team, and family, not your co-workers.
- There are substantial tax advantages, your business could scale and exceed the income from your full-time job, it is fun and challenging, and you have complete autonomy.
“I encourage you to definitely start those side hustles because they can be life-changing.” – Jason A. Duprat
“If you’re pursuing a side hustle while having a full-time job, I recommend discreetly doing it.” – Jason A. Duprat
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT:
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://healthcareboss.org/masterclass/
- Have a healthcare business question? Text me at 386-284-4955, and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well.
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- #016: TACTICAL TUESDAY: LEVERAGING YOUR HEALTHCARE EDUCATION TO CREATE A SIDE HUSTLE
- #001: DR. LAURA GASPARIS VONFROLIO: FROM RN WITH TWO JOBS TO SERIAL ENTREPRENEUR & INVENTOR
- (PULSE CHECK #15) DON’T QUIT YOUR DAY JOB
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness