Jason A. Duprat, MBA, CRNA, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Boss Academy podcast, talks about how to attract the top talent to your team when starting or running a new business.
- If you’re launching or starting a new business, building a team of talented people is important for growth. When you have a great team, you can deliver great products and service.
- When it comes to hiring new employees, position the benefits of working for your company, especially if you can’t offer a big salary.
- One advantage of working for an entrepreneur is autonomy – often not found in the corporate sector. There are layers, meetings and bureaucracy you have to go through with larger entities in the corporate world.
- Talented people want room to grow and the ability to make decisions. This includes managing budgets and teams, as well as being able to create and come up with solutions. When employees can make decisions, they feel empowered and have a sense of pride in their work.
- Another perk you can promote is providing a title. This boosts morale and can serve as a stepping stone for your employees further down the road if they decide to pursue other opportunities.
- Flexible hours help your employees improve their work-life balance. Beyond hours, flexibility can also include working remotely and having time to take vacations.
- If you want to attract the top talent to your team, verbalize, communicate and market the benefits of working for your new business. Do this across all channels including job boards, your website and during interview questions.
- Hiring the top talent allows you to take your business to the next level.
“People want autonomy. They want room to grow. They want the ability to make decisions.” – Jason Duprat
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT:
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://healthcareboss.org/masterclass/
- Have a healthcare business question? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well.
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- #344: TACTICAL TUESDAY: THE IMPORTANCE OF UNIQUE CRITERIA AND HEADHUNTING YOUR MANAGER
- #299: HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT VIRTUAL ASSISTANTS FOR YOUR MEDICAL PRACTICE
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness