Jason A. Duprat, MBA, CRNA, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Boss Academy podcast, talks about how to become a guest on a podcast show. He also discusses the benefits of being a guest, including building your authority in your area of expertise, growing your audience and developing connections.
- Being on a podcast show is similar to appearing as a guest on a YouTube channel or writing a guest blog post. It allows you to reach new audiences.
- Jason has five tips for becoming a guest on a podcast show
- ability to speak well and articulate your message,
- build your network in your space,
- find other podcast episodes that resonate and take notes,
- create a list of podcasts you want to appear on and work your way up the list by starting with smaller shows first to get experience and lastly b
- e thoughtful when filling out forms and be open to pre-interviews.
- Put the effort in to study those who are great. Listen repeatedly and take notes.
“Study those who are great.” – Jason Duprat
“If you focus on getting on more shows, you’re going to be able to build your audience, your authority and your connections.” – Jason Duprat
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT:
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://healthcareboss.org/masterclass/
- Have a healthcare business question? Text me at 386-284-4955, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well.
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea