Life is life. It’s not just work. Mridu Parikh is a productivity coach, best-selling author of Accomplish It, founder of Life is Organized, and host of the Productivity on Purpose Podcast. In today’s episode, Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, sits down with Mridu to exchange a myriad of best practices on how to live a happier life by maintaining a steady work-life balance. Ready your notepads because this episode is filled with timeless, life-changing insights you would want to remember.
- Mridu’s journey of time management and productivity and created a business revolving around helping people “have a real life.”
- The best measurement for productivity is how you feel at the end of the day. Productivity doesn’t depend on how much you accomplish but on the significance of what you accomplish.
- A common struggle is we focus too much on clearing our to-do lists and too little on “what’s going to make me feel successful.”
- A common misconception for business owners is they think “success” equals “doing more.” Focus more on planning, and you’re gonna have less and better doing.
- The 5 Umbrella to get the most of being productive
- Mridu provides several real-life examples of how to say no without sounding too dismissive and maintain client relationships.
- The best project management tool is the one you’re going to use. If you’re comfortable with Google Docs and it works for you, then use that for now.
“Life is life. It’s not just work.” – Mridu Parikh
“When overwhelmed by countless responsibilities, start with, ‘What are the top 5 things I can accomplish that will make me feel awesome when my head hits the pillow tonight?'” – Mridu Parikh
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT:
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://healthcareboss.org/masterclass/
- Have a healthcare business question? Text me at 386-284-4955, and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well.
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- #72: TACTICAL TUESDAY: TRIAGING EMAIL TO MAXIMIZE PRODUCTIVITY
- #54: TACTICAL TUESDAY: INCREASE YOUR PRODUCTIVITY AND OUTPUT WITH AN EXECUTIVE OR VIRTUAL ASSISTANT
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness