OVERVIEW:Thank you for reading this post, don't forget to subscribe!
“Efficiency is doing better what is already being done.” – Peter Drucker
Jason A. Duprat, MBA, CRNA, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Boss Academy podcast, talks about the importance of systems and processes. In business, every single second of every single team member counts, so in this episode, Jason teaches us how to streamline workflows and maximize efficiency and productivity through automation, software, and A.I. tools.
- All businesses run on a series of workflows, wherein much of what our team members or we do is repetitive. Jason runs us through his repetitive workflow when producing and publishing his podcast as an example.
- Jason learned some of his workflow efficiency strategies from Richard Winters, part of his Mastermind Group and a previous guest on this podcast.
- Document every step of your or your team’s tasks or job functions. All the individual steps in these processes require multiple clicks and much time. We can optimize any workflow by reducing repetitive tasks to a minimum. To help streamline his business processes, Jason ensures he’s always up-to-date with the latest software and technology and utilizes whatever is most beneficial.
- A Standard Operating Procedure (S.O.P.) is a step-by-step list of instructions for doing something in your business. Start utilizing S.O.P.s, software tools, and automation strategies while your business is small. Once your business grows and is at max capacity, it’ll be difficult to build these systems.
- A benefit of having S.O.P.s is it makes turnovers easier, as all the tasks new people need to be trained on are all located in the same place.
“Anytime a human is involved in anything, there’s a chance of making errors. Software tools and automation help make workflow less error-prone.” – Jason A. Duprat
“Build your systems and processes while your business is still small or before you even start your practice. It’s hard to focus on this when your business has grown to at almost max capacity.” – Jason A. Duprat
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT:
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://healthcareboss.org/masterclass/
- Have a healthcare business question? Email me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well.
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- #307: TACTICAL TUESDAY: THE RAPID GROWTH OF AI & OPPORTUNITIES IT MEANS FOR YOU
- #244: TACTICAL TUESDAY: THE CHALLENGES OF CHANGE PLUS EXCITING NEW UPDATES
- #126: TACTICAL TUESDAY: MY TOP 10 LIST FOR MUST-HAVE SOFTWARE
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness