“We’re not competitor-obsessed, we’re customer-obsessed. We start with what the customer needs and we work backwards.” — Jeff Bezos
Jason A. Duprat, Entrepreneur, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Entrepreneur Academy podcast, sits down with David Lu, Founder of Axon Video Strategy. In this episode, David shares how he combined his years of Pharmacy experience, passion for Business, and for Video Production expertise to build his value-driven career today. We also learn what separates a regular skill from an in-demand, client-centric service. Tune in to learn more of David’s timeless wisdom.
- David grew up with a passion for business-related topics. David’s sister started her own Film Production Company in LA and he worked for her for several shoots. He studied Video Production on his own and eventually did Video side projects alongside doing Pharmacy work.
- He wanted to do what he loved and empower others to do what they loved, so he combined his interest in business with his Video Production skills to pursue that.
- One of David’s techniques for overcoming Impostor Syndrome is practicing gratitude. Whenever he feels discouraged, a trusted friend reminds him of his accomplishments and helps him to be grounded.
- It’s one thing to provide a service, but another thing to provide a metrics-focused result.
- Rather than focusing on providing Video Production, the highlight of David’s business is providing inquiries or leads for businesses. David niching down to serving medical practitioners came down to three factors:
- Leveraging his existing background in healthcare
- Who would benefit from his products and services
- Who is willing and able to pay for his services.
- When choosing an editor, choose someone who can tell your story. If they don’t know the objective of the video, the edit’s going to be pointless.
- You can reach David through axonvs.com or his email, email@example.com.
“If someone has Impostor Syndrome, all it means is that they’re human. All entrepreneurs experience Impostor Syndrome.” – David Lu
“Looking at data, metrics, and what’s working or not – In school, we study all these research articles. Why not do the same in business?” – David Lu
CONNECT WITH JASON DUPRAT
Join our Facebook group: https://jasonduprat.com/group
- Want to become an IV Nutritional Therapy provider? JOIN our FREE masterclass: https://ivtherapyacademy.com/podcast
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://jasonduprat.com/freemasterclass
- Have a healthcare business question? Want to request a podcast topic? Text me at 407-972-0084 and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well. I’m excited to connect with you!
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- Don’t want to miss an episode? Subscribe and follow: https://followthepodcast.com/hea
- #148: TACTICAL TUESDAY: 8 TIPS TO FEEL COMFORTABLE & CONFIDENT ON VIDEO
- #262: THE 3 CONTENT PRODUCTION TIPS THAT CAN HELP BOOST YOUR ENGAGEMENT RATE & BRAND AWARENESS
- #78: TACTICAL TUESDAY: COMPARING AGENCY AND IN-HOUSE MARKETING
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness