Jason A. Duprat, MBA, CRNA, Healthcare Practitioner, and Host of the Healthcare Boss Academy, talks about if and when you should consider looking into multiple streams of revenue – and how to systemize them.
- Creating multiple streams of revenue may be the obvious way forward but it also has its pros and cons. Timing and taking little steps should always be your focus if you want all of them to succeed.
- Systemize your streams of revenue. Doing everything at once will only lead to inefficiency and even failure.
- Stop pulling yourself into different directions, focus on your primary business before thinking about trying other ventures.
- Jason references Elon Musk and how he has built his companies through momentum and systemization.
- Think in a step-wise fashion! There’s only so much you can do. Be conscious of your energy, time, and money.
- Not all streams of income should be active streams of income.
- Entrepreneurship is flexible. Be in control, don’t be afraid to go into something that you are passionate about.
“Momentum is what will propel you to generating each additional stream of revenue.” – Jason Duprat
“The beauty of entrepreneurship is that everything is in your control.” – Jason Duprat
- Sign up for one of our free business start-up Masterclasses by heading over to https://healthcareboss.org/masterclass/
- Have a healthcare business question? Email me at email@example.com and I’ll add you to my contacts. Occasionally, I’ll share important announcements and answer your questions as well.
- Do you enjoy our podcast? Leave a rating and review: https://lovethepodcast.com/hea
- #339: TACTICAL TUESDAY: THE PROPER WAY TO EXECUTE YOUR SIDE HUSTLE
- #016: TACTICAL TUESDAY: LEVERAGING YOUR HEALTHCARE EDUCATION TO CREATE A SIDE HUSTLE
#HealthcareEntrepreneurAcademy #healthcare #HealthcareBoss #entrepreneur #entrepreneurship #podcast #businessgrowth #teamgrowth #digitalbusiness